Zakaria Masjid & Education Centre is committed to protecting your privacy, and we take our responsibilities regarding the security of user information very seriously. This policy complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018.
Should you wish to exercise your right to withdraw your consent, please contact:
Name: Indian Muslim Patel Society (Charity Number 517213)
Address: 2 Chapel Street, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 9NQ
Phone Number: 01924 461427
What if you think we have incorrect information or you would like a copy of the information we hold about you? You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact the Data Protection Officer at the above address. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact the Data Protection Officer. Any incorrect information will be corrected promptly. You also have the following statutory rights in certain circumstances in relation to the personal data that we are processing about you:
- The right to object to processing when we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your information or are using it to directly market to you
- The right to restrict processing when you have exercised your right to object or believe our records need correcting
- The right to erasure when we hold your data but have no compelling reason to continue to do so
- The right to rectification when the information about you is factually incorrect
- The right to have your information packaged and transmitted to you or others. This right applies in limited circumstances when you have provided the information to Date:29/03/2020 us and we are processing it with your consent or under a contract. We must also be processing the requested information by automated means
- The right to be informed about how we collect and use your information, along with the rights you have over your information. Should you wish to exercise any of these rights in relation to the information that we are processing about you, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details set out above. You can also make a complaint about what we do with your personal information to our Data Protection Officer. If you are not happy with our response to your complaint then you can report it to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Information on how to report a complaint to the ICO is available at https://ico.org.uk/make-acomplaint .
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable technical and organisational measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Should we engage a third party to perform a processing activity on our behalf, we will ensure that equivalent security measures are in place and engage them under a contract that meets the requirements under data protection law. We do not transfer your information outside of the European Union.
The basis of processing